We provide solutions
for trimming, deflashing,
handling for a wide range
of containers from any
blow molder throughout
- Complete Plastic Systems Inc. - Distributes plastic equipment. Injection molding, blow molding, extrusion machines and screws, barrels, and heaters.
- Fethil Industrial Machines Co - Turkey: manufacturer of double station plastic blow molding machines, PVC mixing equipment, film and extrusion machines.
- Proven Technology, Inc. - Rebuilds and upgrades blow molding equipment with a range of add-ons including adaptor heads, parison heads, accumulators and other units adapted to existing equipment.
- RAO Design International - Designs, manufactures and exports custom molds for all types of blow molding equipment.
- Garold Automation - Manufactures continuous-extrusion, blow-molding equipment ranging from manually-operated machines to automatic turn-key systems.
- Parker Plastic - Manufacturer of plastic blow molding machines and equipment, mold capacities from 20cc to 200 liters in PE, PP and PVC materials.
- Jackson Machinery, Inc. - Custom builder of blow molding machinery and related trimming equipment. Also sell used and refurbished blow molding machines and equipment, full service parts and repair teams.
- Industrial Machine Sales, Inc. - Represent plastic machinery manufacturers for blow molding, extrusion, injection molding and accessory equipment in the Southwest US. Perform installation, start-up and service of the machinery and sell used equipment.
- Kingswell Machinery - Chinese manufacturer of extrusion blow molding machinery and auxiliary equipment.
Blow Molding Training:
- Meredith Springfield Associates & A. Routsis Associates - A number of courses designed for production personnel involved in blow molding operations. Produced by Meredith Springfield The program is designed to improve the quality of blow molded products, increase process efficiency, increase production yields and improve product quality.
Advatages and Disadvantages of Blow Molding:
- XS Engineering - The advantages and disadvantages of blow molding explained by a molding consultant and engineering firm.